Worship at Hughes every Sunday at 11am via Facebook Live or Zoom!
Zoom Access Information
- Tuesday, May 11th (Noon - 1pm) Free Community Meal
- Friday, May 14th (7pm -8:30pm) Wills, Trust, Power of Attorney & Long Term Care Options Please register: https://linktr.ee/betazeta1925
- Saturday, May 15th (10am - Noon) Church Council Meeting
- Friday, May 21st (7pm -8:30pm) End of Life Decisions Please register: https://linktr.ee/betazeta1925
- Saturday, May 22nd (10am - Noon) Mental Health Summit Go to Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-mental-health-summit-tickets-152529500843
- Saturday, June 5th (1pm - 3pm) Distribution of the Holy Communion Elements (More details below)
- Saturday, June 12th (Noon - 4pm) Church-wide Spiritual Retreat
- Sunday, June 27th (Noon - 1pm) Summer Congregational Meeting
31-Day Prayer Challenge (May 2021)
- Prayer Challenge Flyer: https://public.3.
- Prayer Challenge Registration Link: https://www.
Strategic Discipleship Plan
The Spring issue of Hi-Lites is below:
Click on this link to view ==> April 2021 Hi-Lites
PTDC Partners Luncheon
Holy Communion Distribution - June 5, 2021
Covid-19 Vaccination Resources
1. Veterans Only (No waiting)Veterans Administration - (202) 745-43422. Mass Vaccination Sites (Six Flags & M&T Bank Stadium)(855) 634-68293. Washington DC Residents can pre-register for the vaccine online at vaccinate.dc.gov. You can also call the call center at 1-855-363-0333 from 8am-4pm on Sunday-Friday and 8am-7pm on Saturday.4. Adventist Healthcare: https://www.adventisthealthcare.com/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine/5. Doctor's Hospital: https://www.dchweb.org/request-appointment6. Prince George's County Vaccination Registration: https://covid19vaccination.princegeorgescountymd.gov/ 7. Vaccine Hunters: email@example.com or (240) 487-9453 8. University of Maryland: https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/covid-vaccine/get-vaccine9. Washington, D.C. Vaccine Registration: https://www.coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccinatedc10. MedSTAR: https://www.medstarhealth.org/mhs/about-medstar/covid-19-vaccine-information/ or https://covidvaccine.medstarhealth.org/vaccine-form11. Maryland-Find a vaccine site
near you and register for COVID-19 vaccine: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine or https://www.vaccineconsent.com The
Maryland Department of Health (MDH) and the Maryland Department of Aging (MDOA)
COVID-19 Vaccination Support Center at 1-855-MDGOVAX
The COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Hotline is live for seniors and others who need assistance with pre-registering for a vaccine appointment. To access the hotline, dial 311 and press #. Only those who need assistance with pre-registering should call the hotline.
Funeral Costs for Covid-19 Related Deaths
Our denomination is at an important crossword. Please read the vision map on this website and comment.
This is a dismantling racism devotion from Bishop Easterling.
- Clarence and Tanesua Williams - May 3rd (13 years)
- Tonya Mathis - May 2nd
- Winifred Stanford - May 2nd
- Daisha Walston - May 2nd
- Wanda Addison - May 5th
- Will Lewis - May 8th
- Paul "Wesley" Johnson II - May 9th
- India Parson - May 9th
- Steven Williams - May 11th
- Kathy Best - May 13th
- Rachel Johnson - May 17th
- Vincent Key - May 19th
- Diana Tynes - May 24th
- Jackie Brown - May 25th
- Bernard Orr - May 25th
- Pray that we will reach at least one new disciple for Christ this week
- Pray that our Strategic Planning Process will be fruitful
Prayers of Comfort
- Family of Kathleen Crestwell
- Kevin Petty and the family of Gwendolyn Petty
- Mary Williams and the family of Robert Williams, Jr.
- Greta Chambers and the family of Jacqueline Eley
Prayers of Joy
- Birth of McKenna Elane Allen (Rita Watkins granddaughter)
Prayers of Healing
- Dorothy Anderson
- Joseph Bailey, Jr.
- Jacqueline Burnette
- Glenda Hall
- Steven Hamlin
- Wesley Hoover
- Delores Jones
- Carmen Mosby
- Carleen Murray
- Jeanette Orr
- Kathyrn Smith
- Rubye Smith
- Winifred Stanford
- Constance Tynes
- Reginald Watkins
- Julius Williams, Sr.